Loading

I Promise You to be with You each night

~*~ I Promise You ~*~



To be with you each night
watching it slip into each new day
the sun brings the promise
of my devotion in every way.

To watch the years
blend into years
being the keeper of your dreams
the conquer of your fears.

To have you feel the passion
only hearts in love can feel
from this moment on
proving my love is real.

I will give my love freely
in everything we do
spending the rest of my lifetime
whispering words of love to you.

No more broken hearts
or unhappy memories
never any fallen tears
where smiles should be...

***********

~*~ I promise you my love forever ~*~


There's so many things that I love about you
I could name so many things you continue to do
You always stand by my side and show you care
Good times and bad you're always there.

In sad times you always manage to make me smile
The way you promise we'll be together to walk down the aisle
I love the moment we look into each others eyes
A love so beautiful I have invisible happy cries

I love the way we both know that we belong
Through tough times we've proven to always be strong
The warmth of your hug when you hold me tight
In bad times you promise everything will be alright

I love it when you tell me we'll always be forever
I know now and all our days we'll face everything together
Times that are hard and my eyes start to cry
Your hand is always there to wipe them dry

I love spending my days with you, they are so much fun
Together on rainy days and under the glowing sun
I love seeing you in the day and dreaming of you at night
I keep every memory with me and you're never out of my sight

I love your gentle touch and your words that are sweet
Every time I'm with you my heart still skips a beat
I love it when you know I feel sad
You will do anything just to make me glad.

No one in this lifetime can understand the way I feel
Mornings I wake up sometimes still wondering if this is all real
Your love and comfort is what I'll forever need
You're not only a boyfriend but my soul mate indeed.

I love the way its taken us ages to find
The most divine love between us, for I call you mine
Every single day is better because you have brightened my life
I hope to one day have the privilege of becoming your wife

I respect each word you say that comes out of your heart
I promise you that nothing can tear us apart
I love the way you've taken away all my pain
And still to this day your love keeps me sane

I love the feeling I get when I hear your name
I know that when I say I love you, you feel the same
I cherish you so much and thank God I found you
I promise to my everyone and to your love I'll always be true

******************

~*~ A lot of promises ~*~


What I’m about to tell you, are true words from the heart,
The first thing that I can say is…
I promise you, we’ll never be apart. I promise you I’ll be there,
When ever you need a shoulder to lean on
I honestly will, I swear,

I promise you that I’ll keep you,
With all the love we share.
I promise you I’ll always be true

I promise you I’ll never cheat, or tell you one lie
I promise you my heart
Until the day we die

I promise you forever
With not any one but you
I promise we will always be together

I promise a tear, I’ll never make you cry
Or a smile I will throw away
I promise I’ll never say good bye

I promise you my smile
And every bit of love I have
For you I would walk a mile

These promises I’ve made to you are never to be broken
Our love for each other is just to strong
I promise you that, through the words I’ve just spoken

When I say I love you this is what I accept
Not just 3 lil words
But a lot of promises that will always be kept


******************


Sponsored


Disclaimer: All Images are the property of their respective owners/companies. We do not host any image/video mentioned/put on this blog. Users are requested to read our Copyright Policy before downloading anything from this site. All Images herein belong to their respective owners. If a image is violating copyright Please Contact us. Copyright 2011-2016 © page4angels.blogspot.com. Copyright Policy | Privacy Policy | Contact Information. Powered byBlogger.