Loading

!!Slow Tears!!

~*~ Slow Tears ~*~

I look up
as a tear rolls slowly
down my cheek
I think about better days
and wonder if I'll feel that way again
you look at me
with those eyes I know so well
always serious, so deep and insightful
as though you're always in control
But not today
not now
Now you look so scared
like for once you don't have the answer
I gaze at you
looking deep into those hazel eyes
Hoping to understand
why you've said those things you did
I wonder for a moment
if this is all a dream
if I shall wake in the morning
and be relieved
you look at me
with a confusion I have never seen
slowly pull me towards you
and wipe the tears from my cheek

***********


~*~ Tears in Rain ~*~


With each endeavored flight
He’s leveled
Ground
That fallen down
That's falling down

Each word like water
Drops, fails, whirls
Around
Then falls on down
They’re falling down

His story
Skips like stone
Not hitting home
Now slowly
Sinks
Submerged
Then wholly drowned
It’s falling down
It’s falling down

Ascent denied
His ankles tied
He’s beaten,
Battered
Dented, crowned
A fallen clown
Still falling down

So still
As tears in rain
He’s falling

***************************

~*~ Silent Tears ~*~


A thunderous silence
breaks through my thoughts.
What was once many great ideas
is now a triumph, lost.

Baffling words tumble through my mind.
Reflections of darkness hover.
A disturbing peacefulness beckons to me,
and inside myself, I take cover.

What would it be like to stay there forever?
To be lost in all my cares?
From the inside, looking out -
I cry silent tears.


************************

~*~ The heart of tears ~*~

God sees the heart of tears kept hid...
aware of the hurts and pains living amid.
He knows of the many times you took people in
gave them a home and a place to heal and mend.
He's cognizant about the hand-outs gave
never to be thanked nor given any praise.

God realizes the cruel things people do to you
not appreciating the many things you've done too.
He hears the things they whisper and tell
aware your soul is broken with feelings you've failed.
People who never appreciate the love others share
do not have love in their hearts and God's not their's.

God praises the gifts He placed in your heart
realizes you forgave and kept sharing a part.
It's sad to know people can treat some so cruel
when a person opens their heart free and pure.
There'll be a day they'll stand to await to be condemned
as God turns to welcome His child to come on in.

***********************



Sponsored


Disclaimer: All Images are the property of their respective owners/companies. We do not host any image/video mentioned/put on this blog. Users are requested to read our Copyright Policy before downloading anything from this site. All Images herein belong to their respective owners. If a image is violating copyright Please Contact us. Copyright 2011-2016 © page4angels.blogspot.com. Copyright Policy | Privacy Policy | Contact Information. Powered byBlogger.