Loading

Happy New Year Graphics

New Years Party

In the waking minutes of a new year
a fantasy draws near fulfillment
-and is interrupted.
Tonight
I have sat at your feet
and longed, longed to touch you.
I have smiled teasingly into your eyes
and noticed that I held your gaze
for moments that suspended time.
I have taken your hands,
kissed your lips,
wondered about you infinitely-
and at this hour
I am left
wishing desperately
for more time with you,
because now
I can only imagine
what might have happened
and whether I will touch you again.

Happy New Year









































Next Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 (Special)

Sponsored


Disclaimer: All Images are the property of their respective owners/companies. We do not host any image/video mentioned/put on this blog. Users are requested to read our Copyright Policy before downloading anything from this site. All Images herein belong to their respective owners. If a image is violating copyright Please Contact us. Copyright 2011-2016 © page4angels.blogspot.com. Copyright Policy | Privacy Policy | Contact Information. Powered byBlogger.